Waterfall edges got their name because, unlike their strictly-horizontal counterparts, countertop materials “flow” right over the side edges, creating a vertical expanse of natural stone, quartz or Corian, straight down to the floor.
- Countertops 101: All the Details on Marble, Quartz, Quartzite (& What’s Right for You) July 6, 2019
- Selecting Countertops for a White Kitchen June 17, 2019
- Our Favorite Two-Tone Kitchen Design June 3, 2019
- 12 DIY Reader Bathroom Renovations (Full of Budget-Friendly Tips, DIYS + Real Cost and Timing) May 27, 2019
- Mountain House Monday: The Exterior Update and Plan (or Lack Thereof) May 13, 2019